with zucchini and fennel
- 3 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY
- 3 tablespoons Omega Vital Oil MILD-NUTTY
- 1 yellow and 1 green zucchini
- 2 fennels
- 2 onions
- 150 g cherry tomatos
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 700 ml vegetable stock
- ½ tea spoon each of tumeric, cumin and coriander (ground)
- 1 tablespoon Tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tablespoon Harissa (hot pepper paste)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 300 g instant couscous
- 4 tablespoons Chinese parsley leaves
- seasalt, cayenne to taste
- Cut the zucchinie lengthwise and then crossways into slices. Cut onions lengthwise into fine pices. Cut cherry tomatos in half. Mince garlic.
- Heat Rapseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY in a pan. Add garlic and vegetables (except cherry tomatos). Roast for 3-4 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add 300 ml vegetable stock. Then add tumeric, cumin, coriander, sesame paste, Harissa and lime juice. Mix all well and let it simmer on low heat for 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and cayenne.
- Mix instant couscous with remaining vegetable stock and 1 tablespoon Omega Vital Oil MILD-NUTTY and let it soak for approx. 5 minutes. Add remaining Omega Vital Oil NILD-NUTTY and 2-3 dashes of salt. Mix all well. Serve couscous with the vegetable ragout and decorate with Chinese parsley.
preparation time: 30 minutes
Nice to add: Yoghurt-Dip with mint. Mix greek yoghurt with linseed oil, freshly pressed lemon juice, sea salt, grounded cumin and minced mint leaves.
Replace zucchini and fennel by cauliflower and broccoli.