for about 10 glasses à 125 ml
(for example muffin tins)
- 120 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
- 1 vanilla pod
- 190 g wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- zest of one lemon
- 160 g sugar
- 150 g soy joghurt
- 4 tablespoons ground almonds
- 150 g raspbeeries
- Powdered sugar for decoration
- Split the vanilla pod in half lenghtways and scrap out the paste. Mix wheat flour, cornstarch, salt, baking powder, zest of lemon, sugar and vanilla paste. Add 100 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE and mix all the ingredients until it forms a smooth cake batter. Next, carefully, add the soy joghurt.
- Preheat the oven to 180° degrees. Grease the cups with the remaining Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE and fill with almonds. Add the cake batter, top with the raspberries and bake at 180 degrees about 30 minutes.
- Let cupcakes cool and dust with powdered sugar.
Garnish the cupcakes with whipped soy cream and additional raspberries.