with fried halloumi-cheese and paprika pepper dressing
- 4 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
- 4 tablespoons Omega Vital Oil MILD-NUTTY
- 300 g tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons white vine vinegaer
- 80 g fried red paprika peppers (ready to eat)
- 2 tablespoons fresh pressed lime- and orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic cream
- 200 g halloumi-cheese (cheese for fryinig)
- 1 handful basil (fresh leaves)
- Wash the tomatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Heat 2 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD in a pan. Dice one garlic clove. Add tomatoes, garlic and one tablespoon sugar. Fry 3-4 minutes while stirring constantly. Put into a bowl and season with white vinegar, 2 tablespoons Omega Vital Oil MILD-NUTTY, salt and pepper.
- Drain red paprika peppers on a paper towel. Puree in a mixer with the second peeled garlic clove, the remaining Omega Vital Oil MILD-NUTTY, lime juice, orange juice and balsamic cream. Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
- Cut the halloumi cheese in slices. Place the remaining Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD in a pan and fry the cheese until golden brown (5-6 minutes), turning once.
- Arrange cheese slices on plate, serve with the marinated tomatoes, paprika dressing and basil leaves. Serve immediately
preparation time: 25 minutes