with tofu, honey & pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
- 4 medium savoy cabbage leaves
- 100 g tofu
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ginger powder
- chili powder
- 600ml chopped tomatoes
- Carefully seperate the savoy cabbage leaves. Wash and blanch them for about 20-30 seconds in salted water. Remove and rinse with cold water. Spread carefully on your kitchen counter.
- Cut tofu in fine squares. Roast the pine nuts and sunflower seeds briefly with two tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD in a hot pan. Mix tofu, nuts and seeds and add the honey. Season with chili and ginger powder.
- Preheat the oven to 200° degree.
- Put the filling on the savoy leaves and wrap them to obtain small pouch, season them slightly with salt and pepper.
- Fill the chopped tomatoes in a oven-safe pan, put the wraps on and sprinkle with remaining Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD.
- Bake about 45 minutes in the oven.
Serve as a side dish rice, refined with onion and garlic