and creamy apple-carrot-puree
- 2 tablespoons Rapessed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
- 8 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
- 4 spring chicken breasts (with skin, each ca. 140 g)
- paprika spice
- 4 little spigs of rosemary
- 250 g peeled potatoes, cubed
- 300 g peeled apples, cubed
- 4 tablepoons apple juice
- 50 ml lukewarm milk
- 50 ml cream
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons roasted almond slices
- Rub the meat with salt, pepper and paprika. Place a sprig of rosemary under the skin of each filet.
- Pre-heat the oven on 160 degree. Gently roast the filets in an oven-safe pan. Baste with 2 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD. Bake for 25-30 minutes in the oven. After 15 minutes baste them with Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE.
- Cook the potato cubes in boiling and salted water and drain in a strainer. Steam the apple cubes with 2 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE and apple juice until soft. Mash the potatoe cubes and add 2 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil, milk and cream. Season with salt, peper and nutmeg. Add the apple cubes.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and let it rest. Combine gravy with chicken stock and pour it through a sieve into a pot. Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Cut the meat diagonally and arrange it with almond slices and the apple-carrot-puree and sauce.
prepartion time: 50 minutes
replace rosemary by clary and apples by pears.
Nutrition values (per serving)
We recommend ...
Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILDRead more
Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
With its buttery flavour, this sophisticated oil is a helpful companion for vegan and lactose-free baking and frying. It contains a natural buttery aroma which is of vegetable origin.Read more