- 1/4 l Rapeseed Kernel-Oil BUTTER TASTE
- 5 eggs
- 180 g powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1/4 l liquid Advocaat (egg liqueur)
- 2 tablespoons almond liqueur (or a few drops of bitter almond flavoring)
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 100 g ground almonds
- 100 g cornstarch
- 50 g wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Whisk the eggs and add a pinch of salt. Add powdered sugar and vanilla sugar a little bit at a time and beat until it becomes creamy and plump. Add the Advocaat and almond liqueur and carefully fold them into the egg-sugar cream. Afterwards, add the Rapseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE a little bit at a time.
- Once combined, whisk for another 5 minutes to achieve a fluffy cake mixture. Mix the almonds with cornstarch, wheat flour and baking powder, and, using a whisk, and fold it carefully into the cake mixture.
- Bake the cake at 180 degrees for about 80 minutes in the pre-heated oven on the lowest shelf.
- Advice: Let the cake cool down in the baking pan.
Most cakes can be prepared with our Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY or BUTTER TASTE instead of butter. Replace 100 g butter or margarine with 80 g of our oil. As result, you will get a moist cake which stays fresh for longer. Furthermore, this cake has a beautiful yellow color.
Nutrition values (per serving)
We recommend ...
Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
With its buttery flavour, this sophisticated oil is a helpful companion for vegan and lactose-free baking and frying. It contains a natural buttery aroma which is of vegetable origin.Read more