Tastes both warm and cold
Baking tin of 24 cm diameter:
- 160 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
- 4 medium eggs
- 250 g flour
- 250 ml cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped rocket
- 1 teaspoon zest of lemon
- 4 flat goat cheese thaler
- 1 handful rocket leaves
- Sea salt
- Mix 2 eggs with 120 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE and ½ teaspoon salt until foamy. Add flour and form into a smooth dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Grease the baking tin with 10 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE. Roll the dough until flat and put it in the baking tin forming the rim by hand. Place the filled baking tin in the fridge for another 10 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the remaining eggs with cream, chopped rocket and zest of the lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Take the baking tin out of the fridge, pour the egg-cream-sauce onto the dough and place the goat cheese thaler into it. Sprinkle with remaining Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE.
- Bake the quiche for 25-30 minutes in the pre-heated oven on the middle shelf until golden brown. Let it cool a bit and garnish with rocket leaves.
preparation time: 25 minutes
rest time: 70 minutes
baking time: 30 minutes
Nice to add
Waldorf Salad – with grated apples, root celery, chopped walnuts and a dressing made from sour cream, linseed oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper.
Nutrition values (per serving)
We recommend ...
Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
With its buttery flavour, this sophisticated oil is a helpful companion for vegan and lactose-free baking and frying. It contains a natural buttery aroma which is of vegetable origin.Read more