Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY
Be it for cold or warm dishes - our native cold-pressed Rapeseed Kernel Oil is a gourmet oil for everyday use.
It has a delicate nutty flavour and is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Thanks to the raw ingredients sourced from German contract cultivation, it is a completely natural domestic product.
100 % native cold-pressed rapeseed kernel oil.
Mild, slightly nutty
This native, cold pressed rapeseed oil with a delicate nutty flavor ist ideally suited for salads as well as for cooking, frying and baking.
*250 % of the recommended daily allowence
Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3) 7,3 g per 100 ml
- 100 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY
- 2 vanilla beans
- 500 g pasta
- 400 g prawns (frozen and de-frosted)
- 4 green onions
- 300 g green aspargus
- 1 red pepper
- 1 soup spoon zest of a lime
- 2 soup spoons freshly squeezed limejuice
- Cut the vanilla beans lengthwise, remove the pulp and mix well with the rapeseed oil. Cover the bowl and let it steep for 1 day.
- Cook and drain the pasta. Clean the defrosted prawns under cold water and pat dry.
- Clean and wash green onions and cut them diagonally in thin slices. Clean and wash asparagus and cut diagonally in thin slices. Cut the chili lengthwise and remove the seeds. Cut the pulp into fine stripes.
- Heat 4 soup spoons Rapesees Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY in a big pan. Add green onions, aspargus and red pepper and roast them on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes. Add and mix prawns, zest of lime and lime juice and let it cook another 3-4 minutes.
- Add pasta and remaining vanilla oil, mix well and let it simmer an additional 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and basil.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Marinating time: 1 dayGo to recipe