Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY
Be it for cold or warm dishes - our native cold-pressed Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY in Bioland quality is gourmet oil for everyday use. This oil has a delicate nutty flavour, is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and has already received multiple awards. Thanks to the raw ingredients, which are cultivated in accordance with the stringent Bioland guidelines and exceed those of the EU council regulation on organic farming, this premium rapeseed oil also satisfies the most discerning organic quality demands.
100 % native cold-pressed rapseseed kernel oil, organic
Mild, slightly nutty
This virgin, cold-pressed rapeseed oil in organic quality is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications in your kitchen. For salads as well as for cooking, frying and baking.
*250 % of the recommended daily allowence
Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega-3) 7,4 g per 100 ml
- 4 tablespoons rapeseed kernel oil NATURAL-NUTTY
26 oz canned or fresh pumpkin (pureed)
1 small onion
1 clove of garlic
¼ cup coconut flakes
2 ½ cups of vegetable stock
3/4 cup heavy cream
salt to taste
ginger to taste
curry to taste
1 teaspoon sugar
3.5 oz sour cream
parsley for garnish
- Press garlic and sauté in kernel oil for 2-3 minutes. Add pumpkin, coconut flakes and vegetable. Stock and simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Using blender or stick blender, puree the soup to reach desired consistency.
- Add cream and season with salt, ginger, curry and sugar. Simmer for another 10 minutes
- Adding spices as necessary. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with parsley flakes
preparation time: 30 minutesGo to recipe