Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
Our special Rapeseed Kernel Oil in Bioland quality satisfies highest demands regarding heat stability and enjoyment. Thanks to the high-oleic rapeseeds, it contains plenty of monounsaturated fatty acids, so that it can be used for frying at particularly hot temperatures and long time periods. With its extra mild taste, the natural taste of the fried goods can optimally come into their own.
100% native cold pressed high-oleic organic rapeseed kernel oil.
Controlled organic contracted cultivation EG-ÖKO-Regulation.
High heat and deep-frying
* 250 % of the recommended daily allowence
Oleic acid: 68 g per 100 ml
Stuffed Savoy Pockets
- 4 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
- 4 medium savoy cabbage leaves
- 100 g tofu
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ginger powder
- chili powder
- 600ml chopped tomatoes
- Carefully seperate the savoy cabbage leaves. Wash and blanch them for about 20-30 seconds in salted water. Remove and rinse with cold water. Spread carefully on your kitchen counter.
- Cut tofu in fine squares. Roast the pine nuts and sunflower seeds briefly with two tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD in a hot pan. Mix tofu, nuts and seeds and add the honey. Season with chili and ginger powder.
- Preheat the oven to 200° degree.
- Put the filling on the savoy leaves and wrap them to obtain small pouch, season them slightly with salt and pepper.
- Fill the chopped tomatoes in a oven-safe pan, put the wraps on and sprinkle with remaining Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD.
- Bake about 45 minutes in the oven.