Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
Our special rapeseed Kernel Oil satisfies the highest demands regarding heat stability and enjoyment. Thanks to rapeseed’s high-oleic acid content, it contains high values of monounsaturated fatty acids, meaning it can be used for hot temperatures and long frying periods. Due to its mild flavour, the natural flavours of fried goods can come into their own. What is more, a plant based supplement reduces the spattering characteristics and, at medium-high temperatures, ensures optimal frying results in the shortest time.
100% native cold pressed high-oleic rapeseed kernel oil, rapslecithin
High heat and deep-frying
*250 % of the recommended daily allowence
Oleic acid: 68 g per 100 ml
Spring Chicken Breast with Almonds
- 2 tablespoons Rapessed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
- 8 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
- 4 spring chicken breasts (with skin, each ca. 140 g)
- paprika spice
- 4 little spigs of rosemary
- 250 g peeled potatoes, cubed
- 300 g peeled apples, cubed
- 4 tablepoons apple juice
- 50 ml lukewarm milk
- 50 ml cream
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons roasted almond slices
- Rub the meat with salt, pepper and paprika. Place a sprig of rosemary under the skin of each filet.
- Pre-heat the oven on 160 degree. Gently roast the filets in an oven-safe pan. Baste with 2 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD. Bake for 25-30 minutes in the oven. After 15 minutes baste them with Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE.
- Cook the potato cubes in boiling and salted water and drain in a strainer. Steam the apple cubes with 2 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE and apple juice until soft. Mash the potatoe cubes and add 2 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil, milk and cream. Season with salt, peper and nutmeg. Add the apple cubes.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven and let it rest. Combine gravy with chicken stock and pour it through a sieve into a pot. Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes, season with salt and pepper. Cut the meat diagonally and arrange it with almond slices and the apple-carrot-puree and sauce.
prepartion time: 50 minutesGo to recipe