Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
Health conscious nutrition is important to you, but you don't want to forego the pleasure of butter? Then our sophisticated Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE provides an alternative to real butter. 100% vegetable, lactose-free and rich in omega-3 fatty acids, it is optimally suited for health conscious and vegan diets, complemented by a special benefit for gourmets: the delicate hint of butter.
99 % rapeseed kernel oil, cold pressed, gently steemed, 1 % natural aroma
Delicate taste of butter (natural aroma)
With its natural butter flavor this rapeseed oil is very good for conscious, vegan and lactose-free baking. Most cakes can be prepared with our rapeseed oil BUTTER TASTE. Replace 100 g butter with 80 g of our oil. As a result, you will get a moist cake which stays fresh for longer. Furthermore, this cake has a beautiful yellow colour.
* 250 % of the recommended daily allowence
Baking tin of 24 cm diameter:
- 160 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
- 4 medium eggs
- 250 g flour
- 250 ml cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped rocket
- 1 teaspoon zest of lemon
- 4 flat goat cheese thaler
- 1 handful rocket leaves
- Sea salt
- Mix 2 eggs with 120 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE and ½ teaspoon salt until foamy. Add flour and form into a smooth dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and let it rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Grease the baking tin with 10 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE. Roll the dough until flat and put it in the baking tin forming the rim by hand. Place the filled baking tin in the fridge for another 10 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the remaining eggs with cream, chopped rocket and zest of the lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Take the baking tin out of the fridge, pour the egg-cream-sauce onto the dough and place the goat cheese thaler into it. Sprinkle with remaining Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE.
- Bake the quiche for 25-30 minutes in the pre-heated oven on the middle shelf until golden brown. Let it cool a bit and garnish with rocket leaves.
preparation time: 25 minutes
rest time: 70 minutes
baking time: 30 minutes
Go to recipe