with beef and peanuts
- 4 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
- 300 g beef
- 4 tabelspoons soy sauce
- 4 green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 g thin rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced red chili pepper
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons chopped peanuts (not salted)
- 1 handful coriander
- sea salt, sugar
- Cut the beef into fine slices. Mix with 2 tablespoons of Rapseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD, soy sauce and cayenne. Cover the bowl and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Clean and wash the the green onions and cut it into 1.5 inch pieces. Peel and mince the garlic. Cook the rice noodles and let them drip in a strainer.
- Remove meat from marinade. Heat 1 tablepoon Rapseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD in a pan or wok. Fry the sliced beef at a medium temperature for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove and place meat on a plate.
- Clean the pan with a paper towel. Heat 1 tablespoon of Rapseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD. Add green onions, garlic, ginger and red chili pepper and fry it 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add oyster sauce, rice wine and rice vinegar, mix it well and add frieed meat. Let it steep 2-3 minutes and season to taste with salt, cayenne and 1-2 dashes of sugar.
- Serve the rice noodles in small bowls topped with the meat & green-onion-mix, chopped nuts and garnish with coriander leafs.
preparation time: 30 minutes
rest period: 30 minutes
Very delcious with
In Rapeseed Kernel Oil sautéed water spinach leaves.