with exotic curry dressing
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Kernel MILD-NUTTY
- 3 chicken brest filet (approx 120 g)
- 3 eggs (hard boiled)
- 1 mango
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 ½ teaspoons curry powder
- 4 radicchio leaves (washed and dried)
- 8 slices of sandwich toast
- Clean and wash the chicken breast filets, pat dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Heat Sunflower Kernel MILD-NUTTY in a pan. Fry chicken breast filet for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Let Cool and cut in thin strips.
- Peel hard-boiled eggs and finely chop. Peel Mango, cut pulp from the core and finely chop. Mix egg and diced mango in a bowl with mayonnaise, drained capers, lemon juice, coriander leaves and red chili, season with curry powder, salt, pepper and 1-2 pinches of sugar to taste.
- Cut radicchio leaves crosswise into thin strips and mix it well with strips of chicken breast and mayo-mix.
- Arrange chicken salad on 4 slices of bread, place bread slices remaining on it, press gently, diagonally in half and serve immediately.
preparation time: 20 minutes
Nice to add:
Vegetable salad from shredded carrots, kohlrabi and celeriac with a vinaigrette of fresh lemon and orange juice, Omega Vital-Oil, sea salt and 1-2 pinches of sugar.