Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
Are you interested in nutrition but do not want to forego fine butter enjoyment? Then our delicate Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE organic offers a true alternative to genuine butter. 100 % vegetable, lactose-free and rich in omega-3 fatty acids, it is optimally suited for conscious and vegan nutrition, with the special gourmet plus: the delicate hint of butter.
100% native cold-pressed organic rapeseed kernel oil, natural aroma
Controlled organic contracted cultivation EG-ÖKO-Regulation.
Delicate taste of butter (natural aroma)
Optimally suited for conscious and vegan nutrition. Most cakes can be prepared with our rapeseed oil BUTTER TASTE. Replace 100g butter with 80g of our oil. As reslte, you will get a moist cake which stays fresh for longer. Furthermore, this cake has a beautiful yellow colour.
*250 % of the recommended daily allowence
For 12 Muffins
- 100 ml Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 30 g chopped walnuts
- 30 g chopped almonds
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 portion Bourbon-vanilla sugar
- 2 apples (approx. 300 g)
- 140 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 spoonfulls sliced almonds
- Beat eggs and egg yolk in a bowl until fluffy. Add honey, Rapeseed Kernel Oil BUTTER TASTE, cinnamon, salt, walnuts, almonds, sugar and vanilla sugar and mix well.
- Wash the apples, cut it in quarters, remove apple core and peel. Grate the pulp of the apple and add it to the egg-nut-mix. Stir well. Mix flour and baking powder, add it to the apple-nut-mix. Stir all ingredients until incorporated into dough.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C°. Put the muffin papers in the baking tin and fill them with the muffin dough. Sprinkle sliced almonds on it. Bake it for 35-40 minutes on middle shelf. Let cool before serving.
preparation time: 20 minutes
baking time: 40 minutesGo to recipe