with orange cream
- 3 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD
- 400 g beetroot, uncooked
- 750 ml vegetable stock
- juice and grated peel of an organic orange
- 100 ml vegan cream
- a few sprigs of fresh parsley
- sea salt
- Wash the beetroot, slice into small pieces and steam in Rapeseed Kernel Oil EXTRA-MILD. Deglaze with vegetable stock and orange juice. Cook for 15 minutes and then puree in a mixer.
- Re-Heat the soup and season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the parsley, drain well and pluck off the leaves. Cut in thin stripes. Whip the cream and mix it with the grated orange peel. Set aside some of the grated orange peel for decoration.
- Serve the soup with the orange cream, parsley and top with the remaining grated orange peels.
Serve with homemade, crunchy crouteons
Nutrition values (per serving)