with green salsa
- 10 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY
- 600 g salmon filets
- 2 onions
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cucumber
- 1 green chili
- 2 green onion
- sea salt
- 4 skewers
- Wash and pat dry the salmon filets and cut it in bite-sized pieces. Wash the tomatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Put salmon and onion pieces alternately on skewers.
- Mix ½ teaspoon lime zest and 2 soup spoons each lime and orange juice together with Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY with salt and pepper. Baste the skewers with this marinade and let them steep in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Peel the cucumber, cut it lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut into small squares. Cut the chili lengthwise too and remove the seeds. Cut the chili into very fine squares. Cut the green onions in small slices. Mix all well with the remaining lime zest, 2 tablespoons each of lime and orange juice and 4 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY with salt and pepper.
- PLace skewers on paper towels and let drain. Fry them in a pan for 5-6 minutes together with 2 tablespoons Rapeseed Kernel Oil NATURAL-NUTTY until golden brown. Serve on plates with green salsa.
time for marinading: 30 minutes
rest period: 30 minutes
Alternatively, you can make the skewers with tuna and paprika.
Nutrition values (per serving)